We invite all individuals wishing to make presentations during AIS’21, which will be held from 31 May 2021 to 4 June 2021 to submit their proposals and/or abstracts.
The theme of the meeting is 'Shaping Africa’s Digital Future'.
To enrich the discussions and share knowledge with the technical community at AIS’21, we are seeking presentations on a wide range of issues, broadly related to the growth, access and development of the Internet in Africa.
We are specifically interested in presentations focusing on the following sub-themes:
- The Internet and Sustainable Development
- Internet Governance
- Business Practices and Technology
- Cyber Security
- Core Internet Infrastructure
- Access, Utility and Development
- Internet Number Resources Management
- Internet Measurements
- Higher Education in the Age of Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Open Data/Big Data
- Technology and Content Production
- Relations between Mobile Operators and the Internet Community
- Internet of Things
- Industry 4.0
- Artificial Intelligence
- Mobile Applications
- Peering and Interconnection
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Your contribution can be in the form of a presentation during a session, a tutorial or a live technical demonstration. Kindly read all information carefully before submitting your proposal. We also encourage industry leaders to make panel proposals on an issue related to the above sub-themes. Panel proposers are asked to identify possible panellists and manage their panel. Moderators must specifically submit an official proposal, indicating their background, panellists’ names, their affiliation, the topic of their panel, as well as short biographies.
- The maximum time allotted per presentation will not exceed 30 minutes.
- The presenter(s) will be required to upload their final presentation in PDF format, no later than five (5) days prior to the presentation date.
- Presenters are responsible for producing any handouts if required. There are usually approximately 200 delegates in each session. Presentations with marketing and/or commercial content will not be considered.
How to submit a Presentation Proposal
Please submit your proposal via https://registration.afrinic.net/elections/ais21-c4p
- Fill in the online form with the requested information
- Click on 'Submit' at Step 4 of the form to complete your submission.
Important dates to note
- Deadline for submitting an application - 26 April 2021
- Notification of acceptance of application - 6 May 2021
- Submission of presentation - 25 May 2021